We are… as you are. Humans. Developers. Consultants. Passionate about technology. So let’s talk and let’s do great things together.
We are very honest and very ambitious. We work hard and we play hard. We can do a lot alone, but we excel as a team. We accept challenges and we offer solutions. We do not guess, we ask. All we expect from you is to be like us when it comes to these things, for the rest we highly respect and support the diversity.
We are looking for a skilled Magento Developer to build and maintain eCommerce websites for our clients. As a Magento developer, you will be responsible for liaising with the design team, setting up Magento 1x and 2x sites, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete.
– Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce – websites.
– Coding of the Magento templates.
– Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
– Designing themes and interfaces.
– Setting performance tasks and goals.
– Troubleshooting integration issues.
– Updating website features and security patches.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or corresponding experience in the field.
– Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
– Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
– Strong attention to detail.
We offer you:
– to learn and to earn
– to have fun and to work
– to feel like at home and to travel
– to work for clients on the other continent while having the comfort from your home
– to have a computer and phone of your choice to do the work
– to listen to your ideas and to support you
– to help you reach your dreams
You can earn:
– yearly bonus of up to 3 monthly salaries
– yearly additional pension insurance which is growing with the years up to 2000 EUR per year
If interested, please contact us by email at [email protected]